Perfect privacy, plunge pool & space
With easy access and a diversity of safari experiences, the Chobe region is the ideal destination in Botswana for a family safari. The luxury family suites (suitable only for children over 6 years of age) are the perfect complement, with ample space and privacy, and overlooking the Chobe River. Large wooden doors lead onto a private terrace and infinity plunge pool for the family to enjoy in complete privacy.
Inside is an open-plan lounge with comfortable loungers, a master bedroom with double bed and a second bedroom with twin beds, all opening onto the terrace. The shared bathroom is spacious and includes a separate bath, shower and twin washbasins. The room has been luxuriously appointed with air-conditioning, overhead fans and all the amenities you’d expect to enjoy on a luxury safari.
With ample space and privacy, the family suites allow families to enjoy their time on safari together without being concerned about disturbing other guests. For those families who prefer to dine alone, in-room dining can be arranged, with flexible mealtimes in the evenings.
The Family Suite includes
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Complimentary daily laundry service
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- International multi-plug adapters
- Private plunge pool on the private patio with deck chairs
- Safety deposit box
- Shared bathroom with separate bath, shower and twin basins
- Tea/coffee-making facilities
- Two bedrooms: Double configuration in the master bedroom and twin beds in the second room